Who we are
References to “our website” or “the website” refers to Unique SIMs™.
What information we collect via the website may include.
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through our website forms and or emails including name, address, email, contact number etc.
- In order to effectively process credit or debit cards transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
- Your specified preferences, products, promotions, newsletter, via email or our website.
- Your IP address, a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on our website, this is used to monitor usage of the website.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from our website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your order, to provide after sales support, (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide any after sales support).
- We may in certain cases use your email address to send you information about our latest products and/or services. In this event you will be offered the option to opt in/out prior to completing your purchase.
We may need to pass the information to other companies for administrative purposes; we may also use third parties to carry out activities, such as processing and sorting of data, monitoring how customers use the website/email and of other web based functions, this personal information is not to be used for their (third parties) own purposes.
Secure Internet Payments
For your security all credit and debit card transactions placed on our website through the specified payment gateway are sent over 128-bit encryption.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you, In order to receive this data please send your contact details, address including £5 to cover administration expenses, and contact us via the support page.